Advent at Anthem
The word Advent means "coming", and as a part of the church calendar it is a season of reflecting on the coming of the Savior. During Advent, the church reflects on the incarnation, when the Son of God took on human flesh and was born of a virgin. For the four weeks before December 25th the church has historically meditated on the promises of God to His people that a Savior would come to take away sin and establish a Kingdom into which all may enter by faith. And that's good news...
- Sunday, December 13th - Both in-person gatherings resume at 9:00a & 11:00a (both outdoors)
- Sunday, December 20th - Christmas sweater and/or pajama Sunday
- Thursday, December 24th - 4:00p Christmas Eve Gathering | 5:15p Christmas Eve Gathering
- Sunday, December 27th - STAFF SABBATICAL WEEKEND (No in-person gatherings; no livestream)
- Sunday, January 3rd - Livestreaming resumes at 10:45a. No in-person gatherings.
- Sunday, January 10th - In-person, outdoor gatherings resume at 9:00a & 10:45a (livestream at 10:45a).
New Staff HoursRhythms of WelcomeNo Zoom Communities Easter WeekendWelcome Wednesdays | April 15Happy Easter & Thank YouWeek 1 | Welcome WednesdayLivestream MusingsWelcome Wednesday | Prayer WalkingNew Sermon Series this Sunday: FoundationsHelp Us Increase VisibilityWelcome Wednesday | EnduranceJesus & My Wife
This Missional MomentColossiansWelcome Wednesday | Loving NeighborsConnecting with Anthem: A ReminderWelcome Wednesday | CompassionAnthem Kids/Eiro Scouts: UpdateAnthem Bingo - Tonight!Drive-By Goodbye to the Stoffers!Welcome Wednesday | PostureThe Re-Emergence of the EnneagramAnthem Kids!Step 2: Realm & SubsplashWelcome Wednesday | Stepping OutFamily Camp 2020 Announcement