Jesus said, "Let the little children come to me..."
Our ministry believes in a simple concept for kids: Jesus is the hero. Each Sunday, your child will learn the Bible and how it relates to Jesus in an age-appropriate way. The lessons are fun and approachable and taught by committed volunteers and staff who serve Jesus by serving you and your kids.
A parent’s highest priority is raising their kids to live by faith (Eph. 6:4) - to be men and women who will stand before God at the end of their lives and hear Him say, “Well done!” In doing so, parents have three main responsibilities:
- The responsibility to model the gospel for their kids, both as individuals and as interdependent members of the gospel community.
- The responsibility to teach their kids the gospel message that results in gospel living.
- The responsibility to actively involve their kids in gospel living as their age and maturity allow.
The number one priority of Anthem Kids is to help parents fulfill these responsibilities. Our ministry exists to help parents raise their kids by providing the following:
- Tools, resources, and encouragement to help families raise their kids together in the “discipline and instruction of the Lord” (Eph. 6:4).
- Tools, resources, and encouragement to help families care for other families and kids in their neighborhoods, schools, and workplaces.
- Age-appropriate teaching and worship environments for kids not yet able to understand and participate in the main Sunday gatherings.
We recommend arriving 15 minutes early at 9:45a to complete the check-in-process on Sunday mornings. When you arrive, our welcome team will direct you to the check-in station. If you have any questions, our welcome team will be wearing lanyards or you can always contact us ahead of time.