sundays at 9:00A & 10:45a
Anthem Church gathers outdoors every Sunday, in accordance with Marin County protocols. To accommodate this, our church has a new outdoor tent to protect everyone from the elements while we gather. Before being seated, all members and guests will check-in at the welcome area. From there, we promise to make the process safe, easy, and quick. Here are some of the things to expect:
- Greeters will welcome each guest for everyone's safety.
- Seating is assigned based on reservations.
- Face coverings and social distancing protocols enforced.
- Contactless temperature checks every week.
- Member/guest sign-in for contact tracing.
- Communion will be distributed in pre-packaged, sealed kits.
Once seated, you will find our gatherings to be mostly familiar and in accordance with Anthem's DNA as a gospel-centered, bible-preaching, Christ-exalting church. Here are a few other things you should know as our gathering begins:
- The chairs you are sitting in have been sanitized, every week, utilizing hospital grade equipment.
- Pastor Allen receives a weekly COVID test a couple of days before he preaches, every week.
- Our church bulletin/program and preaching outlines are available digitally on the Anthem App.
- Indoor restrooms are available, sanitized before and after.
- Vocalists are spaced from those in attendance, in consultation with infectious disease doctors from Marin.
As the gathering is dismissed, we encourage everyone to observe face mask and social distancing protocols as they leave.
- After attending, if for any reason you do not feel comfortable with the environment we've curated, we would love to hear your concerns or suggestions for making things safer or better.
- Please don't hesitate to contact one of our leaders for any reason and at any time during this process.